Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

Travis and Dan


Dan Akroyd
born: 1952, Ottawa
occupation: comic
At the Liquor Store in Niagara-on-the-Lake, I was showing the Niagara wines to a friend and discovered Dan Ackroyd in basket--well, not Dan himself, but his wine:
Cabernet Shiraz.
http://www.danaykroydwines.com/
I wish I could give a review of this wine, but I did not buy a bottle. We plan to attend the Grape and Wine Festival concert in St. Catharines tomorrow; if Dan's there hocking his vino I plan to ask for a sample. Saiz Simple Simon.
The Wheat Kings are playing, a tribute band for the Tragically Hip.

Travis Barker
born: 1975
from California
occupation: drummer
I discovered a hip video on YouTube: Travis Barker Remix Soulja Boy "Crank That". Barker was in a Learjet crash this week. The jet skidded off the runway and burst into flames. Blink-182 drummer Barker and DJ AM (Adam Goldstein) survived the crash but four died in the accident.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]